The only one deserving of your love is you.
As we roll into the winter season, with dark mornings and germs lurking, it is the time to focus on YOU. That’s why in November we are running a Self-Care campaign, for all things feel-good (more to follow next week!).
For those that have been following us for some time, you’ll know that here at Tomia, we are focused on empowering women to love and believe in themselves. We’ve previously shared our A-Z Top Tips for a happy, healthy lifestyle and mindset; we think it’s a perfect time to talk about this again.
‘…Because at this moment, the only one deserving of your love is you. It’s time to take the love that others take for granted & invest it into yourself..’ – r.h. Sin
- Saying thank you; studies prove if you make a conscious effort to show your appreciation to others, you will feel happier, your mood will improve, and you’ll inspire greatness in others.
- A fiction story or self help book; switch off, recharge and get lost in the moment.
- Silky hair, soft skin.
- A balanced diet will boost your energy, help you sleep better and strengthen your immune system.
- Ticks the boxes for both mental and physical fulfilment. Find what you love and put it into your routine.
- Surround yourself with the right people, that lift and encourage you to be the best version of yourself.
- Where do you want to be in 6 months, 12 months, 24 months time? Write it down, get inspired and focus your energy in getting them done.
- Of course we’d pick for this to be on our list! In our crazy lives it’s just as important to unwind and recharge. Give me a spa getaway, sunny break or weekend with the girls please.
- Stop looking for someone else to make you happy; instead go for what you want and have faith that you are powerful enough to achieve it alone.
- Help us out.. we’d love your suggestions 😊
- A small act of kindness can change someone’s day and put a smile on your face.
- Be silly, have fun and do it all with a smile on your face.
- The benefits are endless; refocuses, reduces stress, helps control anxieties, relaxation, self awareness.
Never give up
- Set goals and go get them! Whatever you put your mind to, you can achieve and the hard work will pay off.
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- Quality time with loved ones cannot be done through a phone. Be in the moment and appreciate what you have in front of you.
- Distractions aside and phones down, have some fun with your loved ones, laugh hard and do the things you love, together.
- A game changer.. Give up the excuses, don’t be the victim and stop blaming. You have the power to create what you want; aim to take 100% responsibility for what does and doesn’t happen to you and see things transform.
- Just because you owe it to yourself. Keep your eyes peeled over on our Instagram for our feel-good campaign, going live in November.
- #itsoktonotbeok so be open and speak out about what makes you happy and what is bringing you down.
- Nothing more to say than be YOU.
- Put your body first and listen to what it needs.
- The best hack for glowing skin, hair growth and ultimate hydration.
- We never picked anything, so what shall we say?!
- Improves flexibility, strengthens your muscles, perfects your posture and makes you feel good.
- Getting a good nights sleep can help your concentration, productivity and performance. Cut the caffeine, turn screens off early and get a good nights kip.